Project Self-Sufficiency assists Families on the Path to Family Stability and Economic Self-Sufficiency
Project Self-Sufficiency of Sussex County is a non-profit organization specializing in services for low-income families in the New Jersey counties of Sussex, Warren and Hunterdon. The agency helps families in need to become economically self-sufficient, while assisting them with programs to support family stability.
Some of the services available at Project Self-Sufficiency include:
- Computer classes
- Career guidance, testing, assessment, training and certification programs
- Parenting skills courses
- Legal assistance and education
- Counseling, case management, referral and advocacy
- Help with emergency basic needs
- Home visitation
- Health and wellness support
- Child Sexual Assault Detection and Prevention Education
- Support groups and life skills classes
- Activities for families, teens and children
Project Self-Sufficiency is funded through donations from individuals and organizations, as well as by grants from the state of New Jersey. Your support is critical to our success.
Tax deductible donations can be made by mailing your contribution to 127 Mill Street, Newton, New Jersey, 07860.
For information about the programs and services available at Project Self-Sufficiency, call 973-940-3500.